Call today to discuss your health and safety training.
BN SHE Consultancy Ltd currently offers a range of First Aid Courses and training. We'll tailor these where possible to meet your needs and requirements. All of our First Aid Training materials are approved through Pro Trainings and all training complies with the latest HSE Guidance. All of our courses are conducted by experienced and fully qualified instructors, who have a wealth of experience in various high and low risk industry sectors.
ALL OF OUR STUDENTS RECEIVE WEEKLY FIRST AID VIDEO TUTORIAL UPDATES VIA EMAIL.
EFAW is a one-day course that will enable a first-aider to give basic emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
Understand the role of the first-aider, including reference to the importance of preventing cross infection, the need for recording incidents and actions and the use of available equipment.
Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure).
Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR & AED).
Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking.
Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding.
Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
We at BN SHE believe that First Aid is an essential life skill that saves lives and supports our Emergency Medical Services. We endeavour to work around your schedules to deliver high quality, up to date first aid training be it at your premises or at our training facility.
FAW is a more intensive, three-day course that will further enable a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
On completion of training, in ADDITION to the abilities described in the EFAW course, successful candidates will be able to:
Administer first aid to a casualty with:
Injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
Burns and scalds.
Recognise the presence of major illness (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes) and provide appropriate first aid.
AED's are increasingly available (and we think this is a REALLY good thing!). They are easy to use and dramatically increase the chances of a casualty's survival. Unfortunately, there are some of us who don't understand or are scared to use them. We run a half day course that will walk candidates through and de-mystify their use. Please call for further details.
If you work or are looking to work in Nursery or Pre-School, are a Foundation Stage Teacher or are a Nanny, Au Pair, Babysitter or Registered Childminder this two-day, course is for you. All course content is to OFSTED requirements. This course can even be conducted as 'Blended' Training (half via the internet, half in the class room).
Here is the full list of First Aid courses we support at BN SHE; Please call for further details:
- Appointed Persons in the Workplace
- Basic Equestrian First Aid
- Basic First Aid
- CPR/BLS and AED Level 2
- CPR/BLS and AED for Healthcare Professionals
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Professionals Refresher
- Dentist CPR/BLS
- EFAW-F for Forestry
- EFAW-F for Forestry Blended
- Emergency First Aid at Work Blended
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid level 3
- Equestrian First Aid at Work
- Equestrian First Aid at Work
- FAW-F for Forestry
- FAW-F for Forestry Blended
- Family First Aid
- First Aid At Work Annual Refresher
- First Aid Plus
- First Aid at Work Level 3
- First Aid at Work Level 3 Blended
- First Aid at Work Level 3 Requalification Blended
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- First Aid at Work Requalification for Forestry (FAW-F)
- First Aid at Work for Forestry 2 day Requalification (FAW-F) Blended
- First Aid for Cyclists
- First Aid for Motorcyclists
- First Aid for Teachers
- Healthcare CPR/BLS
- Paediatric (Blended DAY 2) 12 Hour Infant / Child First Aid Level 3
- Paediatric 1 day First Aid for Nannies and Au Pairs
- Paediatric 12 Hour Infant / Child First Aid Level 3
- Paediatric First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid Annual Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid for Nannies and Au Pairs
- Parent First Aid
- Sports First Aid
We'll be conducting EFAW courses throughout 2018